Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Splash in the Boro

Tonya and I decided to take the kids to Splash in the Boro.  I am getting ready for Carey and Kim's wedding shower on Saturday and knew that we had a LOT of housework to do, so I told the kids that we would play on Tuesday and then work the rest of the week.  I am not sure how it happens, but somehow, Tonya and I always end up with a lot more kids than just our own.  Lucky for us, we had a GREAT group of kids this time (9 kids, 2 adults) who got along great and had a blast!  Tonya and I hung out with Brett and Neal (and Bryson some of the time) in the baby pool.  Bryson took Liam with us and Blake took Nolan.
Bryson and Liam

It took Brett just a little while to get used to the kiddie pool, but once he felt comfortable, he was all over the place!!
  They really enjoyed the sprinklers!
Brett even went down the waterslides!  They are not as big as they look but for a 1 yr old, he was pretty brave!







Brett and Neal  had a great time playing together but trying to get the two of them to pose for a picture at the same time was a different story!







 Blake, Corey, Nolan, Luke, Bryson and Liam tried to do the Leap Pads!




 Brett and Neal had so much fun stomping on the sprinklers and racing to see who could get to it first!








This is the Flo Rida...it is supposed to simulate surfing.  Somehow, I got taqlked in to getting on this....I am not sure how, but I think I did pretty good for my first try...even if I did take the lifegaurd out and knock him to his knees!!





We had a GREAT time and are looking forward to going again soon.  Hopefully the same group will be able tog o with us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment