Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Smitten and Nervous and it's Barb's fault!

Blake has been asking to go to RA's at church on Wednesday night.  I thought this was strange since we don't normally go to church on Wednesdays, but I told him that would be fine.  Rick and I would be more than happy to take him.  He said that several kids at school had been talking about how fun Wednesday nights were at church so he wanted to go.  Well, he chickened out last week and said he did not want to go.  As soon as he got home today, all he has talked about it going to church.  He said that Rachel was going to meet him at the elevator and show him where to go.  He's been talking about Rachel a lot lately, so I asked them if this was a "date."  Of course he did not find this too funny, but he did admit that he liked her!!

As soon as it was time to go, Blake got hit with a terrible case of diarrhea. We had to wait a while for him to come out.  I noticed that his Axe deodorant was next to the toilet with the top off!!!  On the way to church, I asked him what was wrong with his stomach and was he nervous about going to church.  His response was, "No, Mom.  I think it was those 8 strawberry cups and 3 pieces of ham that Barb gave me at lunch."

Rachel was not at the elevator when we got there.  I could tell he was disappointed.  She saw me leaving and ran out of her classroom to see if Blake was there.  I told her that he was in RA's.  Rick has gone to get them now.  I wonder what happened!

Thanks Barb!!!  You helped him out again!  What an excuse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment