Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Note

I found this note in Bryson's room in her Hello Kitty notebook.  I was shocked!!!  When I asked her about it, she burst out into tears and got very upset that I had found it and said that she meant to erase it. 
Then, she tried to make things better by saying that I had not read what she had written about her Daddy.  She looked for it and then remembered that she had thrown it away.  Apparently this was the day that things did not go her way and she called Grandmomma to see if she could move in with her.  That did not go her way either!

She is very upset that I have kept the note.  One day she will laugh about this.  Until then, she is very upset and doesn't want us to mention it!  Can't imagine what those teen years will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment