Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Report Card Time!

Report cards for the 1st nine weeks of the 2009-1010 school year were sent out today! I always look forward to seeing Blake's report card and this time, Bryson got her FIRST report card!! Bryson came home and showed me her report card...it was great!! She called Grandmomma, who told her how proud she was of her and then Bryson went on her merry way to the kitchen where she proceeded to draw smiley faces and 8's and write her name on her report card. When I came in the kitchen, her report card looked like this:She was devastated when I freaked out because she had drawn all over her report card!! She was so worried about her parapro finding out...so, we will get her a new report card tomorrow and everything will be fine and....she will DEFINITELY not draw on her report cards again!!
As for Blake...he got HONOR ROLL again!! YEAH Blake!!! Except for the N in handwriting (which I am not happy about and which WILL improve next time) his grades were excellent!!
I am so proud of Blake and Bryson. They are so smart and do so well in school. Let's hope they keep it up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment